Welcome to GAD Legal, LLC
GAD Legal, LLC is a full-service law firm managed by Greg Dann, Esquire, based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We also offer limited legal services for a flat fee throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania through this Web Site.Â For situations where full legal service may not be needed, we provide “unbundled”Â or “limited”Â legal services online. With our online capabilities, you will have convenient access to your attorney and case status.
GAD LegalÂ provides legal services in the areas of:
tax, immigration, business, wills and estates, and family law. Â
AÂ primary focus of GAD Legal is on family-base immigration, asylum-base immigration, and business-base immigration. We work hard to ensure our clients can navigate the United States immigration system with as little stress as possible, helping to keep families together by assisting in securing legal residence status or Citizenship, and helping individuals living and working in the U.S. legally or illegally assess their options for lawful status within the U.S.
Another of GAD Legal’sÂ focus is on tax law. We provide guidance and representation to individuals and businesses trying to navigate the confusing maze of the tax system and requirements. Our legal services include tax liens, tax levies, tax audits, back tax assistance, and tax resolution, as well as offers in compromise, IRS penalties, and wage garnishment.
Accessing Online Legal Services is Easy!Â Here’s how it works:
GAD Legal’sÂ online platform gives you 24/7 real time access to your secure private account where you can view your files, monitor updates, status changes, and charges. There are no hidden fees or costs. We also offer you the ability to purchase unbundled documents and additional services on demand at a fixed fee.
You’ll never have to miss work, travel to a law office, or wait for long periods of time to talk with a lawyer.Â Talking with a lawyer is as simple as creating an appointment online for consultations via telephone, e-mail, or webcam.
1-2-3 Step Procedures to Access Services!
- Our online services require you to register with the firm’s website which will give you access to your own MyLegalAffairs account.
- In your secure MyLegalAffairs account you can purchase the legal services you need and retrieve your item(s) online.
- When you are ready for check-out,Â save your data andÂ purchase your selected service with a credit card online.
It’s as easy as that! If you would like to have legal guidance when completing a document, or would like it to be done for you, please contact us via telephone, e-mail, or Skype.
How Our System Works
- We help Pennsylvania individuals and small businesses deal with their legal problemsÂ with easeÂ and without resorting to non-lawyer alternatives like LegalZoom.
- We offer legal forms bundled with legal advice for a fixed fee.
- We also offer traditional legal service that we bill either on a fixed fee basis per project, or by the hour, depending on the matter and the type of legal problem.
- Within this secure space, you can purchase the legal services that we offer and many of our offered transactions can be conducted completely online.
- To purchase a legal form bundled with legal advice, you start by completing an online questionnaire. You can start your questionnaire for free without paying a fee.
Purchasing a Legal Service Online
Only a Law Firm Can Give You Legal Advice
A forms company cannot provide you with legal advice and adds very little for the fees they charge, such as making sure that you spell your name correctly!