Pennsylvania Living Trust Estate Planning Package for Single Person
Includes Pennsylvania Living Trust, Power of Attorney, and Living Will/Health Care Power of Attorney.
Includes Pennsylvania Living Trust, Power of Attorney, and Living Will/Health Care Power of Attorney for both spouses.
Start Your Pennsylvania Living Trust
To start your online Pennsylvania Living Trust, answer a few simple questions. There are separate questionnaires for each document included in the package. Filling out the Questionnaire is free. There is no time limit. You can save your answers and return at a later time. When you are ready, you may decide whether or not to purchase this legal service. You can change your answers at any time.
Legal advice is included and we will help you to execute your Living Trust properly and advise you on correctly transferring property to the trust.
Information About Pennsylvania Living Trusts
Living Trusts enable you to avoid the cost of probating a will after a person dies and transfer property quickly and easily to beneficiaries. Probating a will can take anywhere from six months to two or three years, and can result in much higher legal fees. With a Living Trust, you can transfer property to your beneficiaries immediately and you don’t have to go to court. It is almost a painless process. A Living Trust arrangement will also be private, rather than public, so information about who gets what is not in the public domain.
Our Pennsylvania Living Trust packages include:
- a Will in case you don’t have one that deals with property that is not transferred to the living trust (called a “pour-over” Will”)
- a Quit Claim Deed
Also included with every package:
- Printed on archival-quality acid-free paper.
- A Living Trust Organizer to keep the paper version of your documents in one place.
- FREE revisions up to 30 days after purchase. Includes review, reprinting and mailing.
- Expedited Service ““ We can expedite your order. This means you will receive your documents within 2 business days. If you want shipment by FedEx, the shipping cost is extra, otherwise shipping is free.
- Normal processing is 4 business days.
- Your documents are available within your secure MyLegalAffairs secure web space as soon as they are completed. They can be down-loaded and printed immediately from your secure MyLegalAffairs web space.
- You have unlimited storage of the digital version of your documents within your secure MyLegalAffairs web space.