Experienced Attorney Helps Clients with Their Immigration Matters
Accomplished legal counsel assists with all types of visas
At GAD Legal, LLC, our practice focuses exclusively on immigration law. We offer supportive legal counsel to families and individuals, who are facing complicated immigration challenges, throughout Connecticut, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania where we have offices.
Caring law firm provides personal guidance throughout your case
Our firm’s attorney is personally familiar with the intricacies involved for those wishing to immigrate to the United States. That’s why clients trust us with their related matters. We are also known for providing:
- Dependable counsel — We have a history of helping clients obtain favorable results with our thorough knowledge of the system.
- Focused representation — Our attention and resources aren’t scattered — we only focus on immigration law, and we understand it well.
- Affordable services — Cost concerns may sometimes prevent individuals from seeking the legal aid they require. We offer affordable representation with fixed-fee arrangements so you know what costs are involved up front.
Beginning with your free case consultation, you’ll see why people throughout Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Connecticut trust us with their immigration matters.
Compassionate representation for your legal needs
You can depend on our immigration law firm to advocate for you in the following areas:
- Visas — Whether you need help applying for an immigrant or nonimmigrant visa, family-based immigration, employment-based immigration, a green card, asylum status, a business-based visa, or an EAD work permit (employment authorization document), we will help you find the appropriate visa for your scenario, including if you want to come to the United States for temporary work, study or tourism.
- Citizenship — If you are currently a legal permanent resident of this country who is seeking citizenship, our firm will guide you each step of the way to help you obtain your Certificate of Naturalization.
- Removal defense — There are many reasons the U.S. Department of Homeland Security can begin deportation proceedings against non-citizens, such as for fraud, entering the country illegally, and criminal convictions, but there are also reasons why they may not be removable. We advise clients as to whether they qualify to apply to remain in the United States and provide strong deportation defense.
Our firm understands how important your immigration matter is to you, and you will know from our committed representation that it is just as important to us to help you resolve it.
Contact an accomplished immigration attorney for your free case consultation
GAD Legal, LLC handles immigration cases throughout Connecticut, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania and has offices in each state. Call us at 888-315-4828 or contact us online to set up your free consultation at the office nearest your home. We also will conduct virtual meetings through FaceTime or video chat so you can speak with us from the comfort of your own home.