As an immigrant myself, I know the struggles of the process so who better represent you than somebody who has gone through it. I can sympathize and empathize and build a rapport with potential clients looking to emigrate to this country. I am fully versed in all aspects of the immigration process.
I have always prided myself on being able to solve complicated problems. Even though I have an unusual background, I have never defined myself by a professional label. That is, I have never seen myself as just an engineer, an accountant, or data analyst, or even a dispenser of legal knowledge. Rather, I have only had one profession, problem-solver.
I have always strived to find creative solutions to challenging problems, working within the constraint of my client’s budget, to providing them the most efficient solution to their unique challenge. As a problem-solver, my approach is not to tell the client what she can’t do, but rather to show her the most practical approach to achieving her goals within the confines of the law.
I have a passion for solving problems the more complicated, the better.
Being a problem-solver was always my childhood dream. To that end, I sort out experiences and courses of study designed to hone my problem-solving skills. It was this desire that led me to study chemical engineer in undergrad. Because it is one of the most rigorous courses of study designed to create transformative thinkers who are on the superior end of the analytical skill spectrum. I later honed my problem-solving skills and deepened my knowledge base in accounting, finance, and law. Even my work experiences have been carefully selected to build my competency and resourcefulness.
I will bring together my tenacity and expertise to serve you. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than being able to tell my client “don’t worry, I will take it from here” and watch the stress disappear from their face. I welcome the challenge even in the instances where the solutions are not obvious.
You can depend on me to be: capable, diligent, fearless, receptive, resolute, self-assured, and trustworthy.
That is who I am, and these are the characteristics that comprise the gladiatorial spirit that I will bring to your unique challenge.
Greg Dann - Credentials:
Licenses & Credentials:
- Admitted to the bar before the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Admitted to the bar before the Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Federal Tax Return Preparer (Attorney Credential)
- Practioner before the United States Tax Court
- Practioner before EOIR Immigration Court
Greg Dann - Education:
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Juris Doctorate ’14
- Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, MBA – Conc.: finance and entrepreneurship ’14
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Master of Accounting – Conc.: individual, pass-thru entities, and corporate taxation
- Duke University, Master of Engineering Management ’06
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Chemical Engineering ’05
- The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Allegheny County Bar Association (ACBA)
- New Jersey State Bar Association (NJSBA)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (PBA)
- The American Bar Association (ABA)
GAD Legal, LLC
OFFICE: 888-315-4828 | FAX: 412-847-5885
CONNECTICUT - Mailing Address
360 Bloomfield Ave, Suite 301, Windsor, CT 06095