Immigration Attorneys Assist Clients with Employment-Based Immigration
Skilled lawyers help businesses and workers obtain visas for U.S. employment
The United States is a nation of immigrants, and we continue to rely on the talents and industry of foreign-born workers for the innovation, research and development, and essential labor that helps our economy to thrive. If you are seeking permanent resident status in the United States based on an offer of employment, or if you are an employer wishing to sponsor a foreign worker, GAD Legal, LLC can guide you through the process, which involves a complex set of regulations and procedures administered by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). We will be with you at each step, offering the advice and advocacy you need to accomplish your goals.
Skilled counselors assist immigrants and the national interest
Employment-based immigration is meant to benefit the immigrant, the employer and U.S. interests. U.S. policy attempts to balance the competing needs of attracting essential workers and ensuring that qualified American workers are not disadvantaged. The hopeful immigrant must craft a petition with that understanding. Our experienced attorneys understand how the immigration system works and what elements are essential to a successful petition, which gives you an advantage in obtaining the job you seek.
Dedicated attorneys help U.S. companies fill their needs
We offer legal assistance with labor certification and petition filing, the first steps in the process that enables foreign nationals to work in the United States. We advise clients on required documentation, medical evaluations, and visa interviews in helping them to obtain employment-based immigrant visas, which are divided by categories of preference:
- E1 — Priority workers, which includes persons of extraordinary ability, outstanding professors or researchers, and multinational managers and executives who've worked for U.S.-affiliated companies abroad
- E2 — Professionals holding advanced degrees or those with exceptional ability
- E3 — Skilled and unskilled workers and other professionals
- E4 — Certain special immigrants, which includes a wide range of eligible employees such as religious ministers, workers in U.S. embassies abroad, and foreign nationals who assisted U.S. military personnel in war zones
- E5 — Immigrant investors (foreign companies seeking to invest in new commercial operations in the United States)
We also assist foreign workers seeking temporary jobs by helping employers to file temporary (nonimmigrant) employment petitions with USCIS.
Misstatements on a petition can delay or derail your chance to work here, so it is important to seek guidance from an experienced immigration attorney. If you are a business owner seeking to fill a specific position or a foreign national seeking to advance your career in the United States, we offer comprehensive assistance throughout the employment-based immigration process.
Contact a knowledgeable immigration law firm for help with employment visas
GAD Legal, LLC provides skilled representation to businesses and foreign workers who seek employment-based immigration visas. To schedule a free consultation with an experienced immigration attorney, call 888-201-9414 or contact us online.